Connections are at the heart of Futur.e.s, reinforced by our belief that digital transformation is a collective challenge. Bringing together entrepreneurs, big businesses, research labs, universities and users, Futur.e.s sees these networks as vital for generating future possibilities.
This year, business and networking at Futur.e.s gather a pitch stage, targeted international events and dedicated spaces where you can meet people leading the digital transformation in their sectors and regions.
More information is to be found in the programme booklet (coming soon)
‘Investor Pitches’ – Cap Digital
Thursday 21 June – 9:45 – 12:00, room 5B
Registration necessary, limited spaces available
A meeting point created by Cap Digital to connect innovative start ups offering a strong growth potential with Parisian investors. With ExactCure, Datakeen , Wefight, Serendptech, Digital Essence, Blue DME, Kuantom, tamaplace.com, UpFactor, Weem # Memories, 2Spark
Wednesday, June 20
By Paris Région Entreprises, registration necessary, limited to international participants. 25 participants maximum
14:30-15h30 – Start ups, delegations and international visitors will discover the innovation hubs of the Paris region : Station F & Techshop
15:30-18:00 – French licorns visits (to be confirmed)
18:30 – Inauguration event (invitation required)
Thurday, June 21
14:00-15 :00/ 15:00-16:00 – Guided tour of the festival (a selection of 8 exponant projects explained)
Friday Morning international session
Friday, June 22, pitch zone and networking zone
Open to everyone
Come and meet your next international collaborators! A morning dedicated to creating connections between international start ups and investors participating in this edition of Futur.e.s.
- 10:00 – Foreign start up pitches from COMET, the international incubator of Paris&Co! *
- 11:30 – International pitches (Morocco, Israel, Finland) *
European Events at Futur.e.s – Cap Digital
Should Open Data end where Data protection begins?
Thursday, June 21, 9:00 – 13:30 – Hall de la Chanson, behind the Grande Halle
Debate with the EC about the hot topics of Next Generation Internet and calls for proposals
Details and registration
European Healthcare Start-up Pitch Contest (EN)
Friday, June 22, 9:00 – 17:00 – Hall de la Chanson behind the Grande Halle
INNOLABS is searching for innovative ideas to revolutionise healthcare. If you are an SME, entrepreneur or start up with an idea or solution related to mHealth, the ageing population, or personalised healthcare… We are looking for you!
Details and registration
A PITCH STAGE FOR ALL ENTREPRENEURS!
Open to everyone, stage at the back left of the Grande Halle
This stage gathers incubators, investors, innovators, potential partners and future users… Discover the highlights of tomorrow in our pitch sessions!
Thursday, June 21
- 12:00 – Demo Day 66 MILES, innovation circuit for female intrapreneurs– Willa & Five by Five
- 14:00 – RSA data challenge, setting a new agenda for public service in the 21st century – Department of Seine-Saint-Denis
- 15:00 – Pitches: Connected Retail and Commerce – French Tech
- 16:00 – Pitches: Sustainable Urban Logistics – Cap Digital
- 17:00 – French Tech in action – Cap Digital
Friday, June 22
- 10:00 – Foreign start up pitches from COMET, the international incubator of Paris&Co! (EN)
- 11:30 – International Pitches (EN) – Cap Digital
- 14:00 – Old but Gold : the over 50 who have created start ups
- 15:00 – Pitches: Futur.e.s #Health 2028 – Cap Digital & France eHealthTech
- 16:30 – Spotlight on your EdTech project – MGEN
- 17:00 – Start up pitch from the EdTech Observatoire
Saturday, June 23
- 12:00 – Pitches: Smart Food Paris
- 16:00 – Futur.e.s 2018 Awards Ceremony – Vote for the best innovation on http://vote.futuresfestivals.com/ !
B2B WORKING ZONE
Just next to the Pitch Zone, at the back left of the Halle
The real heart of networking at the Festival! Don’t miss the chance to continue conversations started during the pitches, solidify contacts made with other participants and transform opportunities into reality.
CAP DIGITAL HUB – DISCOVER OUR SERVICES
On the bridge, open to everyone by appointment
Discuss with Cap Digital collaborators and discover our best success stories.
AND AS ALWAYS: COMBINE BUSINESS AND PLEASURE WITH SOME FESTIVE NETWORKING!
Network differently thanks to Futur.e.s!
- Opening party in the Grande Halle de la Villette, Wednesday, June 20 – by invitation
- Afterworks Villette Tropicale at the Petite halle, Thursday 21 June – 19:00-01:00 – open to everyone
- Futur.e.s Night Club at Ground Countrol, Friday 22 June from 18h – open to everyone