INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONALS: How to spread the word and promote your project
Futur.e.s, the largest festival in Europe dedicated to digital innovation, is back from June 21st to June 23rd at the Grande Halle de la Villette. Free and open to all, the festival brings together all the key players of the tech sector to imagine tomorrow’s world.
The 2017 edition, which gathered more than 22000 visitors, including 8800 professionals and 1500 kids, proved to be a real success. As the outcome of the 3 days, 80% of visitors said they found the experience enlightening and truly transformative. More info.
For its 9th edition, Futur.e.s offers an expedition to the possible futures, through 6 themed journeys comprising demos of emerging innovations, conferences led by visionaries, and labs. Futur.e.s gives visitors the chance to meet innovators, artists, activists, doers and pioneers who tackle major contemporary challenges, encouraging them to get involved in their future.
Discover our BUSINESS pass options
More than ever, this edition means to bring together and expand the sharing of innovations, all in the realm of digital transformation of society and the economy as well as emerging tech trends. In this perspective, we have set up 3 pass options:
- Start-ups: 500€HT/attendee, and 250€HT optional booth
- Clusters: 600€HT/attendee
- Corporates: 1000€HT/attendee
Each pass includes:
- More visibility for you: Futur.e.s offers you a stage in the « pitch zone » at the heart of the festival. A chance for start-ups to pitch their solution, and for companies to pitch their needs.
- Access to ecosystem connections:
– Business Tour Paris Region Entreprise : A half-day tour to discover Paris Region innovation hubs (Station F, 42 School, sucessful start-up headquarters…) on Wednesday 20 June
– Futur.e.s guided tour of a selection of demos of the festival
– International B2B session, specifically designed in our B2B lounge, in order to connect with French partners.
More info about international pass and conferences schedule: here.